Monday, October 22, 2018

Costuming

I find myself in a Super Hero cape running around the house pretty often these days chasing my 2 and 4 year old boys who are, in turn,  running around as Super Heroes, Knights, Cowboys, Bandits, Lego Smugglers, Storm Troopers, or anything else that has caught their imagination that day.  And now October rolls around and you tell me there is only 1 day a year we are supposed to dress up? 

Well, I'll dress up for Halloween, and all the days inbetween.  
 I'll dress up to meet a real life cowboy somewhere in rural Virginia...
To get gas in NYC...
 To get coffee with a friend...
 For an afternoon Stroll with the family, 
 For Sunday Funday,
For Castle Building,
For Lawn Mowing, 
And Door Sitting.

-Dress Up and Go Out Bradley




1 comment:

  1. A calfskin coat decides by its sturdiness and quality, classic Black Leather Jacket it is must-have clothing in your wardrobe, and you can style it with various patterns

    ReplyDelete